Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is it my lucky day?

This morning I received an e-mail from Canada Lottery Corporation stating that I have won USD$800,000........wow

Do you know how much money is USD$800,000...........in US$100 notes......see that

USD$800,000....aiyooo RM 2,400,000 waawwww....I am a millionaire.....What am I going to do with that much of money....

Well..... see that...I am going to buy this sporty Mercede........Cool isn't it?

and I will drive this car to Unimas to attend my lecture.....and park My KF5335Q at home as my antique collection then.....

Hey...please don't laugh...I know I am dreaming...for once let me dreamlah.....please~~~~Don't take it away from me.....

As I had cited in my facebook before `Don't ever take away someone's hope, it may be all they have to hold on to'......

*********************
To: CANADA Lottery Corporation

Attention: Mr Mike Powel and Mrs Sarah Brooke


Thank you for informing me that I had won USD$800,000 from CANADA Lottery Corporation.

Please send me the USD$800,000 as soon as possible because I need to pay for my car's down payment. I would appreciate it, if your good office could possibly TT the money to my Standard Chartered Bank Saving Account directly.

Writing me a cheque will also be fine to me as well, but I have to wait for the cheque to clear before I can withdraw the money.

Your urgent action would be very much requested, proving your offer to be genuine, before all my friends laughing their head off.


Thank you


Best wishes.

2 comments:

Bong Siu Lun said...

LOL! Drive me with that Merc sporty to UNIMAS, i think we can get some babes to ride with us :)

Chong C.B said...

If I manage to claim the USD $800K...I buy u one too....