Friday, May 7, 2010

RH Hotel, Sibu

I was staying in this hotel......RH Hotel.... last week..... and I had to pass through this corridor before reaching my room...
Looking down from the window along the corridor.....I could see this.....
and this.....
entered the room.....a big king sized bed was waiting for me.......
cool........
and a lazy sofa too....
but this TV set seem like not matching......can't the hotel provide a Plasma set....the tea/coffee making facilities......look ok to me...
Green....corporate colour kah?
The view from my room was gorgeous......

can saw Sunyan Building too...
and a small swimming pool......
I went to this restaurant for breakfast.....
This was what I had......fried noodle
salad......
and watermelon....not much variety to choose....anyway....

No comments: