Sunday, May 23, 2010

Project...O...project...

Corporate Business Project due date: 18/6/2010, and I still struggling on my Chapter 4, Research Finding, especially on the regression portion. Reading the whole day trying to understand the process of `Dummy Variable Regression' and how to built up the equation, really make me feel sick and tired, my brain is saturated with all the formula of which I don't even know how to type in my blog....I really need a break, so I decided to go to Chef at Home....for a big `makan' to `buang' my stress...

I gone through the menu and ordered......
a big lamb......plus a big bowl of Salad.....Well, I called this as revenge.....coz long time already since the last time I had lamb + Salad....
see, what left after I released all my tension....bone...and
a empty salad bowl....and what next?...going home to continue with my PTA, and hoping I can complete my first draft soonest....knowing that I can't meet the dateline.....Good luck.....

No comments: