Thursday, September 16, 2010

Congratulation To Roland and Yvonne

Today, 16th September 2010, for the 1st time in Malaysia's history, we are celebriting Malaysia Day, and it is a national holiday. Today, my buddy is celebriting her big day too. She is getting married....CONGRATULATION.....
My whole family went over to her house during lunch time......
just because of this................foods.....good foods....
Her wedding is very much traditional,
Friends....no need to welcome us......u know what I am after......
of course is food, what else...........but then, I also wishing you `having a baby rabbit soon, don't just thinking of earning $$$ only, build a happy family is important too'
The wedding receiption is organised in Sarawak Club, but too bad........I don't have any photo to show.....SORRY.

No comments: