Saturday, October 9, 2010

14th Unimas Convocation

9th Oct 2010, I finally officially graduated from CMBA...But unfortunately, I did not attended this morning convocation. Missed out the fun...but no regret, I created some supprises...
Kind of sorry to my fellow coursemates. We struggled together for the past 2 years, but I cannot make it till the end together with them. And fail to See their smiling face when they received their scroll from TYT...Sorry...Anyway, all the best to you all.
Thinking back of my experiences of the past 2 years, there were good times and bad times, happiness and sorrow. Although, I didn't achieved what I were aiming for, but at least I gained some knowledge, specially on research methodology. Special thanks to Dr Ernest, I learned a lot from him, since I kept knocking on his door whenever I had problem...Thank you, sir..(Hope he still following my blog LOL)
Dr Jais is another lecturer that I often seeking advice from. May be I like finance, and he was my finance lecturer, and we have some common topics. Oh...how could I forget Dr Chu and Dr Abu. Why? They taught me my favorite subjects, Investment and International Finance.
After CMBA, what next? My immediate planning....learn how to put up good academic paper, again, I will need to knock on a professor door to get advice.....
To all the professors and lecturers, I thank you all, thank you for your weekend of which you supposed to be with your family, but instead you spare your time to transfer your knowledge to us.

No comments: